Learn About Our Homes
DARE TO COMPARE!
Our structure is:
ENERGY STAR® Qualified
Florida Product Approved with HVHZ Certification
International Code Council (ICC) Recognized
Texas Department of Insurance Approved
- California FBH Approved
Future add ons and expansions are being worked on, stay tuned!
*Double check your local ordinances. Many do not require permitting under 120 sq. ft. Some do not require a permit under 200 sq. ft. It will depend on your local jurisdiction
Introducing the Eclipse MOD
Available as an ADU or THOW
8' x 15' MOD - 120 sq. ft.
8' x 16' MOD - 128 sq. ft.
8' x 20' MOD - 160 sq. ft.
8' x 24' MOD - 192 sq. ft.
No Permits Needed On Base Model (in most jurisdictions)
- Combine/ add on units in the future.
- Internal and External Mods Coming Soon
From $19k After Tax Credits
- Tested, Certified and Approved Construction
- Closed Cell Insulation With Full Thermal Break
- 120 - 192 Sq. Ft. of livable space
- 1.2 kw of Solar Roof Standard on Every Home
- Wireless Smart Switches
- Premium Waterproof LVP Flooring
- Roll-Off ADU or Tiny House on Wheels
- Three Cabinet Colors
- Four Shower Wall Options
- Four Countertop Options
- Three Luxury Vinyl Plank Options
- Future MOD Additions Coming
- Battery Backup Available
- High Efficiency Dual Flush or compostable Toilet
- Energy Recovery Ventilator
- Mini Split HVAC
- Federal solar tax credits are available up to $6,000 cash value
- State solar tax credits also available.
- Tax deductible purchase with up to 100% bonus depreciation for investors
- Cash savings of up to $800 per year of energy savings
- Low cost Lease Options from $99/ mo.