*Through Eclipse Financing. A Total Eclipse Warranty and Care Package Required with cottage purchase. $495 Closing fee due at signing. Limitations apply.
Learn About Our Homes
DARE TO COMPARE!
Our structure is:
ENERGY STAR® Qualified
Florida Product Approved with HVHZ Certification
International Code Council (ICC) Recognized
Texas Department of Insurance Approved
- California FBH Approved
Future add ons and expansions are being worked on, stay tuned!
*Double check your local ordinances. Many do not require permitting 120 sq. ft. or less. It will depend on your local jurisdiction
Introducing the Eclipse Indie
Available as an ADU or THOW
8' x 15' Indie - 120 sq. ft.
8' x 16' Indie - 128 sq. ft.
No Permits Needed On Base Model (in most jurisdictions)
- Combine/ add on units in the future.
- Internal and External Mods Coming Soon
From $25k After Tax Credits
- Tested, Certified and ANSI/ NFPA Approved Construction
- Closed Cell Insulation With Full Thermal Break
- 120 - 128 Sq. Ft. of livable space
- 1.8 kw of Solar Roof Standard on Every Home
- Wireless Smart Switches
- Whole Home Water Filtration
- Premium Waterproof LVP Flooring
- Energy Recovery Ventilator
- Roll-Off ADU or Tiny House on Wheels
- Three Cabinet Colors
- Four Shower Wall Options
- Four Countertop Options
- Hardware in Nickel or Black
- Three Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring Options
- Battery Backup Available
- High Efficiency Dual Flush or compostable Toilet
- Mini Split HVAC
- Future MOD Additions Coming
- Federal solar tax credits are available up to $4,500 cash value
- State solar tax credits also available.
- Tax deductible purchase with up to 100% bonus depreciation for investors
- Cash savings of up to $800 per year of energy savings
- Low cost Financing Options from $199/ mo.*